Monday, November 9, 2009

Bola Bola Bola



WARUNG DIN FC

C ; A.MOHD RAHMAT HALIF
V.C ; FAIZAL JONG KABE
SOPHEE
UST DIN
NADZIM FRED
YASH FAHRI
HAZIM HAZLAMI
SYAFIEK
NAQIB
BASYAR YUNUS
MOHAMMAD JAAFAR
FAIZ AZRAIE
DZIA
HELMI
ISMI
NAJIB
FIRDAUS


In the recent game, we won 3-0 over Phoenix Bangkit FC.
thanx to Abg Rahmat and Ustz Din for the goals.
Abg Rahmat did really well as he was the captain.
I declared him as the man of the match.
He scored 2 goals in the match.
It is not easy to beat Phoenix Bangkit FC
they have great players; Muneer, Mahdi, Awe, Marwan, Syuaib, Anuar, etc.
but to me, the oppste team had done a great job
however, Luck is on our side.
Don't give up guys,
there're a lot of games to go.
And for myself, I need to work out for my fitness.
my first game went bad as i fatigued easily.
really sad you know!
Lastly
Mawafakk 'Alaikum!



p/s: for more details, you may visit the PSL blog

No comments: