Saturday, January 21, 2012

Something we always forget about friendship.




As time passes by, I started to notice one thing in my life about friendship which I never think of it before until now.

One might think that when we're talking about friendship,

we will unintentionally refer to only one 'ship' that has been floating between you and me..

In other words, there is only two parties involve for this friendship - you and me.


For this reason, one will always try to treat his/her partner in the best of them until they forget that we also have other ships as well.

My point is, when you have a friend in any occasion. Be considerable.

I don't mean to treat them no well

but please do treat them right considering some space for other ships to get along as well.


However, too bad If you couldn't really help yourself explaining the discomfort to your friend when it happens.





My ships. :)

No comments: